Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Apologies!


I realize there has been radio silence for the past six months and I do apologize.  I knew there'd be a bit of a long break, but did not intend on it going on quite so long.  I've been dealing with some family stuff and then returning to work, and just haven't been able to get back to this, which is a shame because I do enjoy it, even if it's just as simple as sharing interesting articles with you all!  I hope to get back to more regular blog posts, but I feel like I've said that before and it didn't happen.  Work and life tend to get in the way.  Maybe I'll take one of my lunches each week and come up with something... :)

I for sure will have a new post on Monday, repeating what I did in December 2016, recapping the books I read this past year, and some of the stats about my reading in 2017.  I'll try and get one in shortly after with pictures from a day trip to Dayton, Ohio I took with my parents back in November.

Again, apologies!  I've missed you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment